I did a bad thing. And I did a bad thing 3 times. I made 3 separate orders during the VIB rouge sale November 6-9. When Sephora does their 20% off sale, it’s hard not to go a little crazy. Hardly any of these brands ever go on sale! That’s how I justify it in my head anyways. The sale is also for BI’s, VIB’s, and VIB Rouge’s November 10-15! Check your emails, people!
I’m going to do a quick blurb on everything I bought. If I did longer, this post would be a novel. So, if you’re interested in seeing what I bought during the Sephora VIB sale, keep on reading!
- I have been wanting to try the It Cosmetics CC Cream ever since it became popular years ago. It just came to Sephora so I took this as my chance! I got the shade fair.
- I mostly just wanted to give the Sephora Collection Micellar Water in coconut a try because it was on sale for $6 and then 20% off. I’ll let you know how I like it!
- The Stila Magnificent Metals liquid eyeshadows are what dreams are made of. I have the shade kitten and really wanted the shade Firenze. It’s a red toned colour with god sparkles. It’ll be so nice for the holidays.
- I need a new brow pencil and decided to give the Anastasia Brow Definer a go. I had never tried it before but heard great things. I got the colour medium brown.
- Since I’ve been loving the Sephora Collection Matte Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve, I wanted to pick up another colour. I got the colour Tea Rose and it’s a gorgeous brown toned mauve and it’s the same formula as Marvelous Mauve.
- As soon as I saw the Warm Toned Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette online, I knew I wanted it. The colours are beautiful and it wasn’t too expensive. I’ve never tried Huda Beauty eyeshadow so I thought this would be a great opportunity.
- I love all the Glam Glow masks but they’re so expensive. So, whenever I see minis I get them. I got the Glam Glow Firming Mask and the Glam Glow ****
- Anyne who says they don’t like the smell of Moroccan Oil is lying. I’m obsessed wth the smell and have never tried any of their body products so, I got a mini of their Body Soufflé.
- I love supporting Movember and I love Bite Beauty. So, when I saw they had products for Movember and all the proceeds go to prostate cancer, I wanted to support it. I got the Multistick and Liquid Lipstick in Mauvember 2017.
- I’m coming to the end of my beloved Laura Mercier powder and I’ve heard great things about the Cover FX translucent powder so I thought I would try this one.
- I picked up another pair of my favourite lashes; Huda Beauty Easy Lashes in Camille. These are amazing lashes!
- As a points perk I got the First Aid Beauty Coconut Moisturizing Primer. This is such a nice primer.
- Speaking of primers, I wanted to try a new one for winter and came across the new Huda Beauty Complexion Perfection primer. So excited to try this!
- Then I just got a bunch of samples from Origins, Verb, Fresh, and Clarins.
Did you pick up anything during the sale? Or do you plan on getting stuff? Let me know!!